- Intel® Xeon® E3 and 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors (Kaby Lake-H)
- Intel® CM238/QM175/HM175 chipset
- 2 DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB ECC or non-ECC
- 1 PCIe x16 and 8 PCIe x1 (Gen3)
- 4 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 4 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- Intel® AMT 11.0 and TPM 2.0 function supported
The CEM510 is based on the Intel® Xeon® E3 and 7th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors with Intel® CM238/QM175/HM175 chipset. The 125 x 95 mm system-on-module was designed for graphics-intensive applications over the Industrial IoT, including industrial control, medical imaging, digital signage, and gaming machines. The embedded module is equipped with dual 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slots with up to 32GB system memory. Its wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C strengthens the adaptability of various harsh conditions. For evaluation and development purposes, Axiomtek also has the CEB94011, a carrier board designed to operate with the CEM510 for additional I/O and expansions interfaces. Integrated with Intel® Gen 9 graphics, and with the support of DX12.0, OCL 2.0 and OGL 4.3, the module presents excellent graphics performance with resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz). Three independent displays are supported through LVDS and three DDI ports supporting HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI (one DDI supporting optional VGA).