- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- VGA, DisplayPort++, DVI-D and HDMI with triple-view supported
- 4 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- Two USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB520R is powered by the LGA1151 socket 9th and 8th generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 (code name: Coffee Lake Refresh), Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Celeron® processor with the Intel® Q370 chipset. The industrial motherboard is designed with rich functionality and offer high processing powers, multiple expansion interfaces, security feature, and stunning graphical performance to deliver true customer value and quick deployment in a broad range of high-performance applications such as industrial automation, gaming, AI-related server, self-service kiosks, medical, and digital signage. It features one PCIe x16 slot, four PCIe x4 slots, one PCIe x1 slot and one PCI slot for future expansions such as motion control cards, frame grabber cards or data acquisition cards. It also has two USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports for faster data transfer. In addition, the industrial-grade ATX motherboard is integrated with the Intel® HD Graphics to deliver stunning 4K resolution, as well as fast 3D and video playback for graphics-intensive applications. It supports three independent displays with DisplayPort++, DVI-D, HDMI, and VGA.