- LGA1151 socket 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® E3 processor (Skylake/Kaby Lake)
- 4 DDR4-2400 U-DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- Max. up to eighteen 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Expandable LAN module supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass
- Supports 1U redundant power supply for optional
- Supports IPMI/TPM module for optional
- Suitable for network security, cloud computing and data centers applications
The CEM846 COM Express type 10 Mini module is powered by the Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 family (codename: Bay Trail) with Intel® HD graphics (Gen 7with 4EU) engine. The CEM846 addresses the need for modular and small form factor computing platform that provides flexibility and scalability, and aimed at operating in an extended range of temperature. The computer on module is only 84mm x 55 mm form factor which supports onboard 4 GB DDR3L memory, wide voltage, rich I/O, and four lanes of PCle interfaces. From all these features together, the Intel® Atom™-based COM Express type 10 CPU module can be widely applied to IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), medical, transportation, security, military, portable device and many more.