- Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 (Bay Trail)
- One DDR3L-1333 SO-DIMM for up to 8GB of memory
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel® i211)
- Wi-Fi/3G/LTE through PCI Express Mini Card slot for optional
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller and firewall applications
The NA-342 is compact network hardware platform for VPN, Firewall, UTM and other network security applications. It supports low power Intel® Celeron® J1900 processor and up to 8GB of DDR3L memory. In addition, the NA-342 features one internal 2.5" HDD for storing event log and a Mini PCIe for wireless card installation. The NA342 has an optional feature to support LAN bypass function through WDT and GPIO pin definitions to prevent sudden shutdown.