- Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS compliance)
- 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors (Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- 1 DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM for up to 16GB of memory
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- HDMI for 2nd Ultra HD display with 4K @ 60Hz resolution
- Supports Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) 11.0
- Easy installation and maintenance
The OPS500-501 is a 4K resolution OPS compliant digital signage player supporting Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) 11.0 for better remote management. The space-saving OPS signage module is powered by the 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor with Intel® Q170 chipset. It has one 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM socket with up to 16GB memory capacity. Compliant with the Intel® OPS architecture, the 4K-ready signage player provides a high level of compatibility as well as simplified installation, maintenance and deployment for a lower total cost of ownership. The outstanding digital signage player, the OPS500-501, is connected to OPS-compliant display via a standardized JAE TX-25A plug connector that supports DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, UART, audio, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 signals. To meet various application needs, the powerful digital signage system offers rich I/O interfaces on its front panel, including one USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one COM port, audio (in/out), HDMI and a Gigabit Ethernet port. This space-saving OPS signage player has one PCI Express Mini Card slot for WLAN connectivity and features one 2.5” SATA HDD for extensive storage needs.