- Intel® Xeon® processor D-1527/Pentium® processor D1508 onboard (Broadwell-DE)
- Four DDR4-2400 R-DIMM/U-DIMM, up to 128GB memory
- Max. up to 24 LAN ports and 2 SFP+ ports
- Two expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass (optional)
- Supports 1U redundant power supply for optional
- Supports IPMI for optional
- Suitable for enterprise firewall, network bandwidth controller and UTM applications
The NA720 is built on the server-class Intel® Xeon® D-1527 processor (codename: Broadwell-DE) and Pentium® processor D1508. The NA720 comes with two 10GbE SFP+ ports, eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two expandable LAN modules supporting 1GbE/10GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass with a maximum of 26 LAN ports. Four DDR4-2400 MHz R-DIMM/U-DIMM sockets can provide system memory of up to 128GB and support both ECC and non-ECC memory types. For storage, it supports one mSATA and two 2.5” SATA hard disk drives. This high performance Intel® Broadwell-DE network appliance is an ideal solution for enterprise firewall, network bandwidth controller and UTM applications.