- LGA1151 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processor (Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- Intel® H110 chipset (Q170 optional)
- 1 DDR4 SO-DIMM for up to 16GB of memory
- 3 USB 2.0 and 3 USB 3.0
- Intel® AMT 11 supported (optional)
- Dual view for H110 chipset; triple view for Q170 chipset
The CAPA500 features the LGA1151 socket 7th generation Intel® Core™ processor family (codename: Kaby Lake) with 35W TDP (thermal design power), as well as the Intel® H110 chipset (Q170 optional). The CAPA500 supports one 260-pin DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM with a memory capacity up to 16GB for extensive storage. The compact 3.5-inch embedded motherboard also offers display outputs through HDMI, VGA and LVDS for triple independent display applications. Moreover, the compact-sized embedded board runs on +12 VDC power, supporting auto power-on. It can operate at a wide range of temperatures from -20°C to 60°C under active thermal control. The 146 mm x 104 mm embedded SBC is suitable for IoT/M2M-related, industrial control, self-service terminal, digital signage, POS, kiosk and many other applications where high-speed processing and graphics performance under limited space is required.