- Intel® Atom® processor C3338/C3558/C3758 (Denverton)
- 4 DDR4 R-DIMM for up to 128GB of memory or U-DIMMfor up to 64GB of memory
- 6 GbE RJ-45 and 4 SFP+ ports (Intel® i210)
- Wi-Fi/3G/LTE through PCI Express Mini Card slot for optional
- Supports Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Supports Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK)
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications
The NA362 is powered by the low power consumption Intel® Atom™ processor C3338/C3558/C3758 (Codename: Denverton). In addition to six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports (Intel® i210 Ethernet controller), this desktop network appliance also comes with four 10 GbE SFP+ fiber ports for high bandwidth and long-distance communications. The NA362 is an excellent choice for a wide array of network applications including UTM, VPN, firewall, gateway, SD-WAN and vCPE with its enhanced security and performance. The Denverton–based NA362 features the Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT) for accelerated data processing including symmetric encryption and authentication, asymmetric encryption, digital signatures, RSA, DH, ECC, and lossless data compression. Furthermore, it also supports the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK), which greatly boosts packet processing performance and throughput, allowing more time for data plane applications. The NA362 comes with either two or four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM with 64GB or 128GB of non-buffer non-ECC/ECC memory. The slim-type network communication platform is equipped with one 2.5" SATA3 HDD and one mSATA for sufficient storage. It also supports wireless communication of Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE through a PCI Express Mini Card slot. I/O options include two USB 2.0 ports and a serial console port. To ensure reliable operation, the 10-port network platform supports watchdog timer. Moreover, it also supports mainstream Yocto, Linux, Windows® Server 2012 R2, and Windows® Server 2016 operating systems.