- 15.6" WXGA TFT flat bezel LCD display
- IP66/IP69K-rated (NEMA 4) water/dust design
- Full stainless-steel enclosure with SUS 304
- -20°C to +50°C wide operating temperature range
- Fanless design with Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7E or Celeron® 6305E processor
- Wi-Fi kit for wireless network connectivity (optional)
- Supports VESA mount
- M12-type connectors for harsh environments
- Supports proximity and light sensors (optional)
Axiomtek’s iHPC300 built on the 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable platform has forty powerful cores for accelerated AI inference and training performance. It has six DDR4-3200 R-DIMM sockets with an un-buffered non-ECC/ECC memory capacity of up to 384GB. The iHPC300 supports up to six accelerator cards to facilitate machine learning and video processing. Moreover, it features rich data storage and flexible expandability to meet the specific needs of automation manufacturing, robotic, image or video analytics and other diverse sets of complex AI workloads.
The iHPC300 is equipped with three PCIe x16 slots, three PCIe x8 slots and one NVMe M.2 Key M 2280 interface with PCIe x4 signal, supporting up to six accelerator cards and high-speed NVMe storage. This reliable and efficient GPU workstation also supports six SATA-600 ports with integrated RAID 0/1/5/10 for protection against data loss. For a wide range of I/Os, it has six USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, seven USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, two GbE LAN ports with Intel® Ethernet controller i210-AT, one VGA port, 8-channel programmable digital I/O port, one HD Codec audio, SMBus, and one PS/2 keyboard and mouse. It has a 2000W/1200W power supply to support high-performance CPU and multiple high-wattage GPU cards. Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) is optional to ensure critical information security. Furthermore, it can operate under a wide temperature range from 0°C to +40°C. Watchdog timer function is also available.