- Ultra low power AMD Geode LX800 processor
- Supports four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (Realtek 8100C)
- Supports LAN bypass and BIOS redirected to COM port
- Supports one 2.5" IDE HDD
- Supports accelerated IPsec security engines and wireless module through MiniPCI
- Suitable for VPN, UTM, network bandwidth controller, SSL/TLS, firewall and other embedded box applications
The NA-100 is a 1U desktop network security hardware platform for VPN, UTM, and other network security applications and embedded box solutions. It supports ultra low power and reasonable performance AMD LX800 CPU's with AMD Geode CS5536AD North Bridge and fanless operation. The system memory utilizes two SODIMM DDR memories for up to a maximum of 2GB. With other optional features such as the LAN by-pass function, the NA-100 can be controlled through WDT and GPIO pin definitions without downtime. For LAN solutions, it supports four Realtek 8100C Ethernet chips. The NA-100 is suitable for SOHO and entry network security appliance applications.