- Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® processors N3000 series (Braswell)
- Onboard DDR3L 4GB (8GB optional)
- Max. up to 4 lanes of PCIe
- 2 SATA-600
- 2 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- LVDS and DDI (Displayport/HDMI/DVI) with dual view supported
- AXView 2.0 intelligent remote management software
The CEM300, a COM Express® Type 10 module, supports Intel® Pentium® N3710 and Celeron® N3160/N3060 quad-core/dual-core processors (codename: Braswell) with support for 4 GB DDR3L memory onboard. Integrated with Intel® Gen 8 graphics, the COM Express® Type 10 computer-on-module provides excellent graphic performance including support for DirectX 11.1, OpenGL 4.2, and 3D features and resolution up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz). The ultra-small mini module comes with 4 to 6 watts low power consumption, and provides wide range voltage power input of 4.75V to 20V for harsh industrial environments. The Axiomtek CEM300 is ideal for IoT-connected industrial controls, medical imaging, retail equipment, MMK (Multi Media Kiosk), industrial gateway, automation and POS terminals related applications.