- EN 50155, EN 45545 certified railway monitor
- Wide viewing angle and high brightness of 500 nits
- Supports VGA, DVI-D and HDMI
- Light sensor for auto-dimming
- 24 VDC or 110 VDC power input
- -25°C to +55°C wide temperature range
- Supports 5 OSD keys on the front bezel
The eBOX800-841-FL is a fanless embedded system with IP67 protection for mission-critical market. The rugged embedded system is designed for fanless operation at temperatures from -30°C to 60°C. Its 9-36V wide range DC input with various power protection, M12 lockable connectors and N-jack waterproof antenna connectors meet the performance needs for industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. The eBOX800-841-FL is powered by the onboard quad-core Intel® Atom™ E3845 processor (formally codename: Bay Trail). This hardened embedded box PC comes with one DDR3L SO-DIMM slot with system memory up to 8 GB. Additionally, one 2.5" SATA HDD, one mSATA and one CFast™ are available to maintain sufficient storage.