- NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ with Maxwell™ GPU architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for edge AI smart city applications
- Optional IP42 cover kit for semi-outdoor applications
- Supports one 15W GbE PoE for camera
- Wide operating temperature from -30°C to +60°C
- JetPack supported
The NA363R is a reliable 1U rackmount network appliance platform offering Intel® QuickAssist technology and high processing performance through the Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758 (Denverton). It comes with six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports using Intel® i210 Ethernet controller and one expandable LAN module slot for a maximum of fourteen LAN ports. It features two pairs of latch-type LAN bypass functions to protect important communications during power outages as well as BIOS console redirection for efficient management. The network security appliance provides high security and reliability with power-efficient for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications.