- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX with Volta™ GPU architecture with 384 NVIDIA CUDA® cores
- High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for edge AI smart city applications
- Supports one 15W GbE PoE for camera
- Wide operating temperature from -30°C to +50°C
- Supports JetPack
- Supports Allxon Device Management Solutions (Allxon DMS)
The high-performance AIE100-903-FL-NX is powered by the NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX module which has a powerful 6-core NVIDIA® Carmel ARM® v8.2 64-bit processor and 384-core NVIDIA® Volta™ GPU architecture with 48 Tensor cores; in addition, it integrates Allxon Device Management Solutions (Allxon DMS) to provide a cost-effective and simplified device management solution with comprehensive remote management capabilities. Due to its rugged design, the ultra-compact edge computing device can operate in harsh environments with a wide range of temperatures from -30°C to +50°C and can withstand vibration up to 3 Grms. In addition, it offers an optional waterproof IP42-rated cover kit for enhanced protection in semi-outdoor environments. The AIE100-903-FL-NX is ideal for smart city, smart manufacturing, smart retail, and other intelligent edge AI applications.